Endorsement From a Professor Outside the U of S
When a professor clicks an endorsement link, they are asked to log in with an NSID. However, sometimes tutors need to request an endorsement from a professor from another university who does not have an NSID. In this case, the professor can sign up for a U of S guest account following these steps. These steps should be completed by the professor, not the tutor seeking the endorsement.
- Go to https://myprofile.usask.ca/registerGuest.jsf
- Enter the desired username, your First and Last names and an email address (cannot be a Usask address - please use an address from the other institution). Fill in the Captcha and press "Create Account".
- Check email. There will be a message from U of S Guest Services. Click the link to continue on to fill in account details (steps 4 & 5).
- Set 3 secret questions and answers. These will be used in case of a forgotten password.
- Set a password and confirm it by typing it again in the two boxes provided.
- Using this username and password, you should now be able to log into the endorsement page and provide the endorsement.